Sunday, February 21, 2010

Early Photo Tuesday Tease! The I'll miss you kiss


I'm taking off today. For four whole days I will celebrating a friend's birthday in (somewhat) sunny Florida. I'm taking along an Alphasmart so I don't break momentum on my current manuscript and a cell in case of a family emergency. I'm not, however, taking my laptop--my friends don't have a home internet connection.

Usually, unplugging gives me jumpy, I'm-missing-something-important attacks. However, I'm going to make a conscious effort to stay in-the-moment, enjoy the company of good friends and know that whatever needs my attention will be here when I return. Still, my throat's drying as I think about not having access to email. Crazy!

Anyway, my trip means an early Photo Tuesday Tease! So what photo did I find for this week? Since I'm leaving, I thought an "I'll miss you kiss" would do quite nicely. Don't you just love the urgency in this photo?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this photo! She looks like she's about to climb him...

    Have fun on your trip, and yes, I can definitely relate to the "no email" shakes. I don't think I could leave my laptop behind, even if I knew there'd be no internet... I might find a bookstore that had connectivity... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look like she's about to climb him! Funny how the sexiest photos don't really need an excess of flesh :)

    I'm glad I'm not the only one that get's a little nervous without a laptop-fix!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget