Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Photo Tuesday Tease: flirting on the couch

OK, so the characters in this one are pretty recognizable. And, because it's Carrie, the dress takes up as much space as the romantic interlude :)

Still, this is such a fantastic photo. There is romance, there is flirting, there is sensuality. I love how her knee is resting on his thigh and how his hand is holding her waist. The moment captured has so much promise.

I didn't watch the show in a regular basis, but I am a fan. I think it gave women confidence to own their sexuality in a way nothing else before it was able to do. Does something make you uncomfortable? Talk to your girls! You want to try some toys? Well, go and get some. Curious? Try it and see if you like it. I love the sensual freedom the show embodied. Confidence in your sexuality is, after all, is the sexiest thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget