Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photo Tuesday Tease: Blissful sleep

Alright, here it is...the photo Tuesday Tease shot for today: the aftermath....blissful sleep.

I've been married for almost 10 years, but I can remember what the first experience of falling asleep in a man's arms....can you?

There is such mystery in attraction, even now I can spend a lazy Saturday morning wrapped up in my husband's arms and feel perfectly in balance: centered, loved, cherished.

I think the thing in this pic that stands out is there is absolutely no tension in their bodies or on their faces. Bliss.

2 comments:

  1. Sadly my husband never could sleep when we cuddled. When he was tired, he turned over and went to sleep. Now, at this time in my life, I find it hard to sleep with anyone touching me.
    Not that I don't love hugging, but sleeping is hard for me anyways and touching is a distraction. Sad huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I hope that your after-cuddle sleep was sound and restful even if you couldn't fall asleep that way. You know, I never stay in a hug once I fall asleep, touching can be too much of a distraction, even if it's a good distraction.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget