Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photo Tuesday Tease: hold your breath


I'm traveling this week. ...ah the wonders of the Northern California coast. I don't think I've ever been anywhere that has spoken to me in quite the same way. The redwood forests are breathtaking.

But you didn't stop by to hear about my travels did you :)

No! Today is Photo Tuesday Tease.

I spent the morning driving through the mountains and reveling in the occasional ray of sunlight. So I chose this shot for today.

If I try and do anything when I write a sensual scene, it is capture the moment this photographer illustrates so well---the hold-your-breath time-is-suspended moment when a touch turns intimate. There is so much worth celebrating in that moment...anticipation, appreciation, heat, hunger...it's all good.

So where ever you are out there & whatever you are doing, take a moment to savor your own memories of such a moment. (do I hear a collective sigh?)

2 comments:

  1. Not saying a word for a few minutes and just listen to your heartbeat as you are closer to the person you love and about to kiss him/her is a good feeling.





    Tag: ways to flirt

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget