Friday, November 12, 2010

In search of the next story

Well, my trilogy is all finished and edited and submitted. What's next? I've no idea. I've been trying to think of a new story.

Should I continue exploring bondage and submission?

Should I try multiples or m/m?

I keep asking myself: What's hot? I don't mean what's hot in the marketplace...I mean "What's interesting to me?"

I don't think of myself as a particularly kinky person. I'd love to be able to write a light, funny vanilla Harlequin presents (The CEO's secret baby). On the other hand, I find the belt in this picture almost as hot as the guy wearing it. *sigh*

I guess I just have to keep looking. I know there is a story out there, just waiting to find someone to tell it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget